- You do not need to follow the example of your parents who say that you must take up the same profession as Amanda the next time she enters. She works for an international company and goes on holiday to the Maldives every summer. Amanda has her own path and you have your own. But that does not mean you will be as successful as Amanda if you choose her path.
- Assess your talents and abilities. Think about what you can do better. If you do not want to work "for show", create a favourable environment where you can bring out your inner talents.
- Check your motivation. You need to understand what is more important to you - self-fulfilment, prestige of the chosen field, high income, development prospects, popularity or something else. And already you are choosing a profession based on your motivation and preferences.
- Think about what lifestyle, dictated by your future job, suits you best. Do you want to have a remote job or come to the office every morning? Or do you want a job where you are actively travelling in different cities or even countries?
- Assess your readiness to develop in your future profession. Consider whether you are willing to spend the next few years studying a single subject. Professionals who are constantly improving their qualifications and broadening their skills are increasingly in demand on the labour market. Compare your interests.
If you take all these points into account, you can choose a profession that you will not regret in the future.
But if you still cannot decide on a profession, then we invite you to the challenge "choose a job in 5 days" created by career coaches. The challenge in just 5 days will uncover your skills and talents, compare desires and possibilities. You will be able to choose a future profession that suits you. Sign up for the challenge.
Our experts will help you choose the right university and the right subject area. Fill out the form for a free consultation with the head of the admissions department.